Thursday, May 30, 2013

Exams and goodbyes

The reason why I haven't written here for such a long time is simple: EXAMS and GOODBYES

      Yes, I'm already at home enjoying the beauty of cold Czech weather and mum's food :) however my last few weeks were extremely exhausting ! I would say it started with the intensive preparation for my end of year exams. If you're a person who never had to study before then trust me you will be surprise like me and you will actually have to study :) End of year exams were everything what we did over the whole year and basically to keep us busy while the second years are suffering with the real IB exams. But in the end it wasn't that hard and I was even happy with my results. However after we finished our exams and the IB exams were over as well we had only one weekend and few days left to be with our Secondi :( Weekend was really crazy but not that we could relax - NO - we had to prepare the IB show and because we didn't do much before head, it was normal to have about 6 rehearsal per day :D Well I don't think anyone actually expected it will go so well and we really did a good show (but not the best one). And because it's UWC where everything goes extremely fast, we had the closing ceremony the day after and then? Well "just" say goodbye (not that it's anything easy to say goodbye to 100 people with which most of them you will not have the chance to see them again)... and drive home with my Slovak and Israeli friend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahoj,
    skvělý blog, nutí mě to dostávat se dál a dál. Snad jednou dojdu tak daleko, jako ty a tví kamarádí z UWC.
    Myslíš, že by jsi mohla zveřejnit nějaký tvůj email? moc ráda bych se na pár věcí poptala.
    Díky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahoj Michaelo,
      omlouvám se, že jsem ti neodepsala dříve, ale vůbec jsem si tvého komentáře nejdříve nevšimla, toto je můj email: jasmina.orlicka@gmail.com, tak se neboj mě kontaktovat, ráda ti na cokoliv odpovím :)

      Delete