Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Project Week - Praha

      After bit of trouble on Saturday morning we finally managed to leave Duino and eventually get to Prague. We were 10 people and we all stayed at my brothers place right in the centre, which was more than amazing as everything was so close. Our Czech experience started with Czech meal that night and I was surprised that all people actually liked it :)
      On Sunday we managed to visit the exhibition Slavic Epic of Mucha (my favourite Czech artist), most of the historic places of Prague and other many beautiful places. In next few days we have seen another gallery, the Castle, went cycling, visited attraction park and changed the cousine from Chinese to Mexican and finished with Italian restaurant. We all had really amazing time and as we had quite a lot of money left (my country is cheap) we even could effort to go to chocolate museum and cinema. It was interesting, stressful but definitely not regretting event to organize!
       And for the long-weekend I had the chance to stay at home with my family and also see my friends, up for that - Santa and Yulia stayed with me :)

Mucha
The whole group :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment