Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Asian and Middle Eastern show + 3rd year reunion

           Amazing weekend full of events!
     Not only it was the Asian and Middle Eastern national week but also around 40 people from my 3rd year came to have their reunion. Everything was so exciting and also stressful in a way. I must say it was weird a bit to see that many new people and see what a good relationship they have with our 2nd years - but it is totally understandable when they spent a whole year together and we have only 3 days to get to know them. Still it was nice to meet so many new and interesting people, see my 3rd year  again and talk about her experience with university and life in London.
     And the show? it was simply beautiful and so much fun :) This time I had to dress up as a panda ;)
Also I was finally present on a taster session of their national food and it was worth it!

 Security check for the show

 Even I was taken for some "bad" behaviour
Our beauties from orient :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment