Saturday, April 27, 2013

Prom (Breakfast at Tiffany's)

   I feel very bad for such a delay as it is more than a week since this happened but I believe that upcoming exams and many other important things related to school are the reason for it.

There was so much going on about the prom in our school and people were really going crazy about inviting someone in a really special way. I think that the most interesting one was renting a horse and riding on it to invite a girl. I decided just to keep it very sattle and asked my friend to go with me on his birthday.

Prom itself was fun but I must say that after all these invitation I was expecting more. The music was really nice as it wasn't just the modern kind of music which you can hear in every club and girls were wearing nice dresses. Otherwise it wasn't that special and it was more like a formal evening. I hope and can't wait to go to my old class "Maturiťák" which is really special occasion :) But still we have some beautiful pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment