Sunday, November 11, 2012

EE SHOW

I'm so happy it's finally over!!


    First I need to explain what EE is - Extended Essay - piece of work which all second years need to do for IB. It's very long piece of writing on specific subject and it requires loads of energy, therefore each second year has secret friend from first years who gives him letters, cakes or anything to make him more happy. This last for about two months and it's really nice way how get to know someone better.
Right after EE deadline, first years need to make a show with different acts where they gonna finally reveal who is their EE friend. (the theme was black&white however to find your EE friend you had to wear something Spectacular!)
    I decided to take a big part in organizing this show therefore I had loads of work to do. We start rehearsals about a month ago and we prepared loads of interesting acts - music, theatre and of course dances. I personally was in charge of Gangnam style :) Of course we had loads of complications before the show and everyone was really stressed but on the actual show everything went perfectly right and all second years and teachers loved it. I can't even expressed how happy it made me to see all the people enjoying them selfs so much. We all did amazing job because all 15 acts were just simply awesome. Hopefully I will have a video soon which I could post here :)

Be Italian
Jammin
Gangnam Style
Traditional Striptease

No comments:

Post a Comment