Thursday, November 29, 2012

The feeling of Žemlovka on your tongue while thinking of home

    It might sound stupid, but I really miss home and especially Czech food. Since I'm here for about 3 months now there is so much stuff I was used to and I haven't done, seen or eaten for ages. Only good things which makes me still alive are - this weekend having Žemlovka with my Czech and Slovaks friends and home in not more than 2 weeks!
    When you go abroad you're so excited about new experience that there is not even time for you to realize about the things you loved back home. It can be such small things like - your mum was doing your laundry, watching your national TV, talking in your own language, traditions or just simply FOOD. I'm not saying that Italian or Mensa food is bad (actually Italian food is my favorite one) but if you are used to eating something for at least 10 years every week you might want to taste it again :) And talking about Czech food, YES, it's impossible to buy the right ingredients here :(

No comments:

Post a Comment