Tuesday, October 9, 2012

First Post, First month gone...oh no! almost two

      It's already more than a month since I first came here, but I think that I still remember my first impression quite perfectly. It was the end of August and I just turned 17. Still feeling quite young, full of experiences from my summer but without any expectations of how it's gonna be like to study in United World College in Italy. That was the thing which I was taught - it's better not to expect anything and not be disappointed later on. This picture was the only one I actually searched for:

   And surprisingly it not only looks better in real live but it's just something which I can't describe without really showing it off in person. 
   The thing is that I don't want to talk for ages about every single detail so all I'm going to say is that when I got here I was welcomed from everyone and it was very difficult to remember every single name plus country with it. Now looking after that problem after a month it seems quite silly because there's no reason to be upset that you shook a hand with someone even 3 times. Now I know almost every single name and to be honest more than a name. 
    Days were passing really fast - intro week full of new discoveries every single day, first classes, new teacher, new faces again and again. New language, new friends, new countries and again new and new names. Everything we went trough was so new for us and it wasn't even important if- in a good or a bad way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment