Friday, October 12, 2012

My Honeymoon-to-be place

Venezia!

There must be a reason why I went there two weekends in a row! And I know it sounds cheesy if I say I want to have a honeymoon there but I just love that place! :)

I guess it's the atmosphere or maybe I'm just boring person, but if I say that it's one of the most beautiful cities in the world, you need to agree with me. If not, you haven't been there :P

I can't really say much because it's something you need to see and be part of.

                   
       Saint Marco square and water :) 

Me and my Finnish friend Alec


Just a bit yellow photo (i was told it looks better like this :D)
 with my Spanish-American friend Melanie
My second time in Venice with my friends from my english school
(but that's another story)

No comments:

Post a Comment