Friday, October 12, 2012

(Still-not)Ordinary Day

So, how does my casual day looks like?


    3 alarms clocks in the morning to be sure that I will wake up as I probably went to bad only 4hours ago. First block still bit sleepy and then just depends on my schedule- full or maybe one free block, but no more because with 7 subjects that's very unlikely. Czech, English, Philosophy, Art, Bio, Maths, Italian - enjoying Philosophy the most - coffee, biscuit and discussion. 
Mensa - pasta, ragú....
    In the afternoon it really depends on the day, but I'm trying to stay busy all the time. It can be my community service, but I'm gonna talk about that other day as it deserves a whole post and the same goes for Sailing! :) So then it can be theater, frisbee, choir....
    In the evening it defers every single night, but there's always something do to or to talk with someone. But this is only during the week days...how about the weekend? 

Chilling in Porto with Tori (Brinese)

BUT, yes! We also study :) 


My room, sharing with two roommates 
- Caitlin (Scotland) and Namuun (Mongolia)



No comments:

Post a Comment